There are so many health and wellness products and resources on the market and it can be challenging to sort through them all.
To simplify the process, I have created a list of incredible resources, books, and apps I use and recommend on a daily basis.
Before spending money on a supplement, I highly recommend you verify its efficacy and safety first. Supplement quality is highly variable between brands, and the labels are frequently inaccurate.
Labdoor.com is my go-to resource to verify supplement quality. And it’s free!
Environmental Working Group – This website has a variety of incredible guides including:
- EWG’s Shoppers Guide to Pesticides in Produce
- EWG’s National Tap Water Database – Determine what contaminates are in your local tap water and use their Water Filter Buying Guide to choose a filter that is the best fit based on your needs
- EWG’s Consumer Guide to Seafood – Outlines which types are highest and lowest in mercury and omega-3 fatty acids
Eat Well Guide – Restaurants, farms, markets, and other sources of local, sustainable food.
DailyDozen – Simple app to track daily intake of foods recommended by Dr. Michael Gregor
- Food: What the Heck Should I Eat by Mark Hyman
- The Dental Diet: The Surprising Link Between Your Teeth, Real Food, and Life-Changing Natural Health by Dr. Steven Lin
- Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
- Younger: A Breakthrough Program to Reset Your Genes, Reverse Aging, and Turn Back the Clock 10 Years by Sara Gottfried, MD
- Wheat Belly by William Davis, MD
- Hashimoto’s Protocol: A 90-Day Plan for Reversing Thyroid Symptoms and Getting Your Life Back by Izabella Wentz
- Period Repair Manual: Natural Treatment for Better Hormones and Better Periods by Lara Briden, ND
Keep checking back! More resources to come!